View and print the online unit calendar
Automatically add LCYM events to your own online calendar
Follow one of the steps below to add these appointments to your calendar. You can add these appointments to your own online calendar to view them, and automatically receive any updates made later.
- Add to Google Calendar
- Add to Apple iCal
- Add to Hotmail / MSN / Outlook.com
- Add to Microsoft Outlook
- Add to Yahoo! Calendar
Other calendars: copy/paste the link below into the settings area of your calendar program.
The specific steps for doing so depend on which calendar you use; see your product’s Help area.
Depending on which calendar application you use, it may take anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours for the updates to appear.
After logging in to your Google calendar account at www.google.com/calendar you should see something similar to the screenshot below. Click on the drop down menu labeled “Other calendars” and select the “Add by URL” option.
Enter the calendar URL (http://lcym.org/cal/files/LCYM_Calendar.ics) into the “URL” field. Click the “Add Calendar” button to finish adding the calendar to your Google account.
Open up Outlook and go to the calendar. Click on “Open Calendar” in the header and select “From Internet…”
Enter the calendar URL (http://lcym.org/cal/files/LCYM_Calendar.ics) into the location. Click the “OK” button to continue.
Open up iCal on your Mac. Right-click in the left column and select “Subscribe” from the drop down menu.
Enter the calendar URL (http://lcym.org/cal/files/LCYM_Calendar.ics) into the “Calendar URL” field and click the “Subscribe” button to go to the next step.
Configure and confirm the settings for this iCalendar subscription. Change the name to match the filtering options used to generate the iCalendar subscription in Intervals. Use the available settings to determine what should appear and how often to refresh. Click “OK” to continue.
Adding LCYM to Outlook.com [Quick "Auto Add" Link]
- Copy or make a note of the URL (web address) of the iCal (http://lcym.org/cal/files/LCYM_Calendar.ics)
- In Outlook.com, go to your calendar.
- Click Import.
- Click Subscribe.
- In the Calendar URL box, type or copy-and-paste the web address of the iCal.(http://lcym.org/cal/files/LCYM_Calendar.ics)
- Enter a name for the calendar and choose a color.
- If you like, select a charm that will appear in every day that new events occur.
- Click Subscribe
Adding LCYM to Yahoo!
- In Yahoo Mail, click the Calendar icon Graphic of Calendar icon
- Mouse over "Others," click the Manage Followed Calendars icon Small gear icon.
- Select Follow Other Calendars.
- Enter a name for your calendar.
- Enter the other calendar's iCal address.
- Select a color for the calendar.
- Select Refresh and Remind options.
- Click Continue.