We feel a well informed Young Marine family has a much more positive Young Marine experience. Confusion and frustration can be avoided when you know where to find the answers to your questions. We have attempted to address the most common questions and concerns in the tabs to this section. If you don’t find the answers you’re looking for here, please ask a LCYM staff member.
You will also find very important information under the “For Young Marines” tab.
- IMPORTANT LINKS-The most important and most commonly asked for links are listed here.
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR YM RECORD BOOK-This section explains in detail, how to access and understand your Young Marine’s record book.
- DRILL DAY-This section will give you all the information needed to make sure your YM(s) arrive at Drill on time, in the proper uniform and with the their necessary gear.
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARENTS– (Still under construction) This section will explain the importance of parent volunteers and how you can help Lewis & Clark Young Marines operate smoothly.
- HOW TO BECOME A REGISTERED ADULT (RA) VOLUNTEER (STAFF)– This section explains the importance and responsibilities of our RA Staff and gives step by step instructions on how to complete the screening process.
- MEET OUR STAFF– This section gives you the opportunity to get to know our staff. In most cases there is a photo and a short bio describing there position with LCYM. All of our Staff are dedicated volunteers who also have lives outside Young Marines.
- LCYM PARENT HANDBOOK-(Still under construction) This section will provide access to the new LCYM Parent Handbook. The Parent Handbook will have more in depth explanations to many of the questions parents have.
There will be more pages added to this section as time allows.