Young Marine Creed
- Obey my parents and all others in charge of me whether young or old.
- Keep myself neat at all times without other people telling me to.
- Keep myself clean in mind by attending the church of my faith.
- Keep my mind alert to learn in school, at home or at play.
- Remember having self-discipline will enable me to control my body and mind in case of
Young Marine Obligation
From this day forward, I sincerely promise, I will set an example for all other youth to follow
and I shall never do anything that would bring disgrace or dishonor upon my God, my
Country, and its flag, my parents, myself, or the Young Marines. These I will honor and
respect in a manner that will reflect credit upon them and myself.